Oct 31, 2019

Hey Chucklenuts, Halloween Post

Hows it going?

You doing well?

Well time for the customary Halloween post.

I mean I'm also kinda sad that I haven't gotten anything yet for posting other than this but here we go.......

But first, a horror story....

Twas the night before con. I couldn't sleep. I worried about the cosplay I had put together over many weeks.

I wanted to do more, perhaps finish a prop. But to be honest my costume was no flop.

Admittedly much of it was sourced from Designed by 3D. I got quality but it certainly wasn't free.

Other items were cobbled together to fill in the holes. No matter though, the next time I'll be bold.

Perhaps make the whole thing, perhaps have some fun. However I needed to sleep otherwise I would be done.

So I snuggled into bed trying to relax. As visions of the day that would come to pass.

At the con it was fun, it was quite a delight. People liked my cosplay but none knew it forthright.

I often explained but it was fine in the end. I was having fun despite the unacquainted trend.

The costume contest came up. And I did rather well.

Placing 1st for beginners. Honestly it was quite swell.

Despite the small competition it felt good overall. However we come to the worst thing of all.

During my time at the convention. There was someone photographing of mention.

A rather nice guy. Who even promised to provided pictures to us those cosplayers at the convention.

He had all our emails so it shouldn't be too hard. I expected the process to be quick in regards.

However dear reader as I write this quick poem. I must inform you that this man never threw us a bone!

It has been over 2 months. Despite some inquiries, I've seen nothing from them as I write this here "diary".

So on this all Hallows eve I dressed up again. And took some pictures, to hopefully satisfy you "friends."

Anyway hopefully you all enjoy. Some time down the line I'll go ahead and also post the general parts of the cosplay and where I got them so you can try it out as well if you want. I'll also go ahead and post the other pictures when I get them sometime in the future.

Have a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Costume looks great! I like the creativity that you put into the poem too, it flows well.

    ReplyDelete